Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply [00808] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply

My husband, Ray is having a great deal of gas pain while on chemo therapy.
He had rectal surgery two months ago.  His surgeon says that this is to be
expected while on chemo for colrectal cancer.  Anyone have any ideas about
diet or other helps for him.  Thanks so much.  He is really not complaining,
but I know he hurts nearly all the time.  Thanks. Kaye