No Subject [00807] Medicine On Line

No Subject

I have just had a dear friend diagnosed with LMS....could you direct me to
some urls where I may acquire some information. It was a large soft tissue
cancer..the size of a softball, in his shoulder. They are currently
discussing chemotherapy and I am wondering if there is some form of
alternative medicine that would be effective.

Thanks for any information you can supply!
"Jan" Metzger
janmetzger@prodigy.net
Prodigy Internet
Administrator/Moderator Crafts/Hobbies/Genealogy/Native Americans
Originator/Owner PAFUN@onelist.com
Check out: http://pages.prodigy.net/janmetzger
Check out: http://www.geocities.com/janmetzger/
Check out: http://crafts.bb.prodigy.net/