Re: [MOL] Glioblastoma treatment/Reply to Usha [00806] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Glioblastoma treatment/Reply to Usha

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  I am very sorry to hear about your brothers
cancer and want to encourage you both.  Every day new treatments become
available and the more time one can buy for such a serious cancer the better
the chances of something new will become available.  Know that we are here
to help you through the journey as much as possible.  I have included for
your review three excellent sites that should help in your brothers decision
making process.  The third site has contact numbers for the company that
makes this drug and for financial assistance.  I know the drug has been
approved in the U.S., Canada and France.  I do not know the neurosurgeons
who perform the surgery in Canada or France; however since the manufacture
is global I am sure they will be able to help you further with the
information needed.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.virtualtrials.com/gliadel/mainfaq.cfm

http://www.virtualtrials.org/

http://askjeeves.com/main/metaAnswer.asp?MetaEngine=Infoseek&logQID=34009D98
B5A6D311AB630090278D54E4&qCategory=TRVL&qSource=0&frames=yes&site_name=Jeeve
s&scope=web&r=x&MetaTopic=Clinical+trials+%26+Noteworthy+Treatments+For+Brai
n+Tumors&MetaURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.virtualtrials.com%2Fgliadel%2Ffaq.cfm&Engi
neOrdinal=2&ItemOrdinal=2&ask=Gliadel+treatment+in+the+United+Kingdom%3F+met
asearch&origin=0&MetaList=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.virtualtrials.com%2Fgliadel%2Ffaq
.cfm&x=14&y=11

Warmly, lillian

more....