[MOL] Gill and all our friends who are in need of this information.... [00804] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gill and all our friends who are in need of this information....

The Internet is replete with resources helpful
to those who have lost loved ones. Here are a few:

 The Compassionate Friends - A support group.

  Widow Net - Grief and bereavement support resource for widows and widowers.

   Grief Net - Bereavement resources

  Thoughts on Grief - A young man's story.

  In Loving Memory - For parents who have lost their children

  Pen-Parents - A correspondence network for bereaved parents.

  alt.support.grief - The Usenet support group.

  Death, Dying and Grief Resources - A large collection.

Warmly, lillian