[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.236 - Nice Days [00793] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.236 - Nice Days

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 236

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those
on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting
happens, but just those that bring simple little
pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls
off a string."

 - L.M. Montgomery ,  Canadian Novelist, Author of "Anne
of Green Gables"

Questions to Ponder

How would I describe my nicest and sweetest days?

Do I take the time to notice the simple little pleasures
around me?

___________Stop Struggling! ________________
Let's face it. Life occasionally gets the best of us.
Stress, worry, money problems, no free time, sour
relationships; the list goes on. However, what you may
not realize is that everything that happens in your
life, is a result of choices and decisions that you make.
It's that simple. Knowing how to make the right choices
and decisions and understanding them is the secret to
getting what you want out of life. Want to know more?
secrets-to-life@aweber.com
http://www.secretstolife.com/a/119

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
For information about the Discian Group or its products
and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
forward the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  You can also
subscribe and unsubscribe at http://discian.com/pq.htm .

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----