Re: [MOL] Taxol and Kaposi's Sarcoma/Reply [00782] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol and Kaposi's Sarcoma/Reply

Dear Lillian:

I did not receive your email about Taxol. Please send it again it sounds
like it could be helpful.

What is the photo light treatment all about. I have never heard about this
treatment. Is it a form of radiation?  I did get your email's about SI
University hospital.

We are currently thinking about Radiation treatment at NY Cornell Medicial
Center to treat the Kaposi's Sarcoma.  It should have fewer side affects and
is more long lasting than Chemo we Taxol.

What do you think about our current direction?  I would really like to get
your input on this approach.

Your dear freind,

Madge