Re: [MOL] Question/Reply [00769] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question/Reply

Dear Shirley:  I am a breast cancer survivor and also had a Mastectomy 1995,
infact I am a two time cancer survivor; so first I know what you are feeling
and ask you to stay tough.  I would definitely suggest that you get to your
doctor and get this checked out.  For two reasons, one it maybe reoccurring
cancer and two it could be a bone deterioration from medications or natural
process.  My back and hip hurt for years and at long last a bone scan was
done and sure enough the density was very low, so low it put me into a high
risk for breakage.  I have since been put on a bone density medication and
have fallen a few times and have not broken any bones!!!!  So you see, you
could be getting the lesser of two evils news!  I hope it is the lesser.  I
also take a drug called Lipitor and it is a wonderful drug for cholesterol;
but oh it hurts all of my bones so much.  Welcome to our wonderful forum....
Your friend, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....