[MOL] Re: Fw: Check out Everything I Needed To Know ... [00768] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Fw: Check out Everything I Needed To Know ...

This is a website that is perfect for a little "pick me up". There is a whole series of songs and
poems so be sure to scroll to the bottom of each page and turn on your sound for the mushic.
Liz

http://members.aol.com/penny2849/kiss.html

I finally got to this on my PC. Very cute. Did you send it to the rest of the family?