[MOL] Back to Chris/from Nanc ():-) [00766] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Back to Chris/from Nanc ():-)

Hi Chris,
Don Just asked last night if I ever got mail from that pretty little gal out
by Toms.  He thinks and I do too, that you are just sooo sweet, and pretty
too.
We both thank you for your concern and prayers, I will keep you posted.
Love ya,
Nanc & Don ():-)

In a message dated 11/28/1999 9:48:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,