Re: [MOL] NSCLC--Unknown primary with mets to spine [00755] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NSCLC--Unknown primary with mets to spine

Dear Wanda Zarbaugh,
My Hubby was dx'd with SCLC March 24, 1998, he was on the chemo that your
friend is now on, he was on 3 days and off 21 for 6 rounds, his cancer went
into remission Sept 24 of 1999, and so far so good, he has just lately had a
problem with coughing and back pain, but the back pain he has had, just
getting worse, but that could be from old age, he is 74 years.  I know your
friend has NSCLC, but the treatment could maybe do the same for your friend.
The biggest thing I could tell you in fighting this cancer or any cancer is
to stay positive, so help your friend with staying positive and help her to
fight.  My Hubby did have to have 2 units of blood twice during treatment.
Remember the chemo has to get nasty to kill the cancer, so it will also lower
your immune system, so vitamins with iron and healthy food will help to keep
up the immune system so she can better fight for a remission of the cancer.
Don't forget the power of prayer, we will have your friend in our prayers.
God bless you both, and she is so lucky to have you for a friend.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-) from Michigan.
Please ask me anything anytime you wish.  I would love to be able to help
however I can.  There are so many ups and downs with a cancering journey, so
hang on to any support you can to help to get through it.

In a message dated 11/27/1999 5:07:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,