Re: [MOL] Taxol and Kaposi's Sarcoma/Reply [00728] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol and Kaposi's Sarcoma/Reply

Madge, I sent you all the information on Taxol, please advise me if you did
not get it and I will be more than happy to re send it to you.  The side
effects are hard on a person of your father-in-laws age.  Your father-in-law
should be seen by a top oncologist preferably at a cancer center; so that
all treatments can be made available to him.  If he is going to a area
hospital, then there are many treatments they are not able to offer.  There
is also a photo light treatment that would appear less hard on him.
Hope this helps you some, your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....