Re: [MOL] Kathy [00724] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Hi Dusti,

Thank you for your caring thoughts.  Thanks to this forum, I have been able
to give my nephew all the information he needed as his questions have come
up.  I will be forever grateful...

I read what you said about your Thanksgiving prep.  Made me laugh.  Let's
hear it for continuous improvement!  Maybe next year you can carve off
another quarter of a day in prep time for Turkey Day!  Excuse the pun...

Thanks again for all your help and support out there!

Kathy Q