RE: [MOL] red-eye is back [00723] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] red-eye is back

Yeah it does Dusti....ROTFLMAO... u know that one?..If not I can tell ya
off list <g>

TG dinner was great......I was so tired after it all .....as well.....this
year I made the whipped cream...Bwahahahahaha hahahaha ha
Regards,
red-eye