[MOL] Kathy [00722] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy

	  Hi Kathy,

	I have been following your journey.  My own grandmother succumed to
Leukemia 13 years ago after a long, ardous fight.  My prayers are with you,
your nephew & his family.  They are blessed to have you so close their
family.  My own eyes teared up at what your nephew said about his purpose
and his thoughts on being here.  Isn't it interesting how we all impact on
each other?  Hang in there lady and please keep updating us his treatment.

	God Bless

	Dusti