RE: [MOL] red-eye is back [00721] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] red-eye is back

 Hi Red Eye, what does that mean "I can tell if its BS a mile away LOL"
Some of these abbreviations, I'm not 'hip' to yet.  I do know what BS means
though...
Hope Thanksgiving was as nice for everyone as it was for our family.  I
think we're getting our menu down to an art, we only cooked for 1 1/2 days
this year as opposed to 2.

Dusti