Re: [MOL] Attn: Chris [00720] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Attn: Chris

Same to you, Joicy, and to all the Molers.  I'll tell you, my gut instinct or
intuition, whatever you wanna call it, tells me we (society) are so very
close to the day when cancer is a treatable disease than we can live a full
lifetime with.  I don't feel "in my bones" that a cure is on the horizon, but
rather a way of living with cancer so it has no more power to frighten us
than MENOPAUSE (which currently is scaring the hell out of ME :)  It will
just reduce cancer to another one of those unwelcome things many of us have
or will have to deal with in life.  Could be wrong, but I don't think so.
-chris