[MOL] FREE CASH GRANTS [00715] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FREE CASH GRANTS

Dear Consumer

Every day millions of dollars are given away!!!  Our Government spends billions

of tax dollars on government grants.  Do you know that private foundations,

trust and corporations are required to give away a portion of theirs assests.

It does'nt matter, where you live, your employment status, or if you are

broke, retired or living on a fixed income.  There may be a grant for you!

CASHING IN ON FREE GOVERNMENT GRANTS FOR PERSONAL NEEDS,

BUSINESS, MEDICAL BILLS, EDUCATION, DEBTS AND MORE....

How would you like to get $125.000.00 to start your business?  You can use

the money to expand, finance equipment, pay salaries, rent and more.  How about

$8,000.00 spending money for your personal needs such as car payments, rent,

clothing, credit card debts, home repair, groceries.  Do you need $12,000.00 for education

for yourself, or your children?  You can get money for private, secondary and primary school.

There are grants for undergraduate, graduate, professional and foreign studies and more.

THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!  IT IS INTEREST FREE

AND NON TAXABLE!  NO CREDIT CHECKS, COSIGNERS, SECURITY DEPOSITS OR

COLLATERAL REQUIRED.  There are no strict requirements to meet.  If you have a genuine

need, the money can be yours.

 IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COUNTRY'S BEST KEPT SECRET!

 We have made the process easy.  We have researched and compiled a manual that will help

 you find a grant. OUR MANUAL" HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANTS" will provide you

with 45 pages of grant sources.  We list the foundations name, address, phone number, contact

person and the type of grant they issue.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q: Is obtaining a cash grant legal?  A:  It is 100% legal and yours for the asking.  The Government

wants you to take advantage of their grant program and our manual will show you how.

Q: How do I get paid?  A: The Government agency will send you an acceptance

letter with your award amount.

Q: Will bad credit interfere with obtaining a free cash grant?  A: NO, In fact grants are not based

on your credit.  It is not a loan even the unemployed receive free cash grants.

Q: What is the average grant amount awarded? A: $1,000.00 to 10,000.00 is average, but it

depends on what the grant will be used for.  Businesses that benefit the communities have been

awarded $100,000 to millions in grant money.

Q: If I obtain your publication manual, am I guaranteed to find a grant?  A: The US Federal Trade

Commission warns consumers that no one can guarantee you a grant, you must apply to the grant

offering foundations, corporations etc.. They will review your request and supply your grant if your

needs meet the requiremnets of the grant.  We do provide you with a 60 day money back gurantee!

This will give you time to apply for some grants and get a response.

ACT IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS AND RECEIVE THE "HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANT'S "

MANUAL AND A FREE BONUS, "HOW TO WRITE A WINNING GRANT PROPOSAL" GUIDE!

This guide will  list the secrets on getting your grant proposal accepted.  RECEIVE ALL THIS

FOR THE UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE OF $19.95!  ACT NOW!!

ORDER INFORMATION

SIMPLY SEND $19.95, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION INCLUDE

YOUR NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER, EXPIRATION DATE, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

TO: QUALITY RESOURCES
5399 EAST HWY 30-A #242
SEAGROVE BEACH FL, 32549

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.

We apologize if this message has reached you in error.

Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.

No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!

Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of

the new millenium!

To be removed 11re@flashmail.com