Re: [MOL] colon cancer [00709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer

Dear John Fuller:
Well we just got off the phone - I hope the information was helpful and wish you the best of luck.  Just in case, here's the websites I referred to:
www.iatclinic.com.  www.cancervaccine.com  www.oasisofhope.com and www.biopulse.com.  If you have any other questions, pls feel free to contact me.  I am not on line, but my email is cori_harth@mindspring.com.  Best of luck.  Cori.

jdfull@mindspring.com wrote:

  TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,     I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER, A 33 YEAR OLD MALE. HE HAS REOCCURING COLON CANCER. IT HAS SPREAD TO HIS LIVER  , AND KIDNEYS. HIS DOCTOR HAS ASKED THE FAMILY TO TRY ANY THING TO FIND A MEDICAL, OR ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, A GRADUATE OF THE MAYO SCHOOL, BUT HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING THAT HE KNOWS TO DO. IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT POSSIBLY WORK PLEASE E MAIL ME, OR FEEL FREE TO PAGE ME AT 1-404-278-5528. I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL WITH IN MINUTES ANYTIME 24/7. THANK YOU,JOHN D. FULLER