[MOL] re throat [00706] Medicine On Line

[MOL] re throat

Hi,  have a friend, Male 39 that has been a smoker for 23 years, never
has a consistant voice in conversating with him , changes to all very's
of pitches, constantly clearing his throat.

I'm worried for him as he maybe in the early stages of throat cancer,
have you got any information that may help me to convince him there
could be something wrong??

Yours faithfully
 Tracy-Claire May
Australia