[MOL] Acute Myleogenous Leukemia, level 5 [00704] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Acute Myleogenous Leukemia, level 5

  My Uncle Dick was diagnoised with Acute Myleogenouse Leukemia,  I think
they said level 5.  The treatment has been immediate and is aggressive which
leads us to believe he is getting the treatment he needs.
  I've read the pamplets, etc, search the web.  But do not actually
understand the words, level 5, is this like phase 5?
  I know he's in serious condition but explaining the above would help.
  Thank You.