Re: [MOL] Re: [CANCER-L] no medical insurance...HELP..may needsurgery [00702] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [CANCER-L] no medical insurance...HELP..may needsurgery

In a message dated 11/25/1999 9:04:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Thirdly a hospital that has been built with Government funding can not
refuse
> a patient under the Hill Burton Act.
Lillian, this is interesting. I worked for an Info & Referrals service in the
American Red Cross and didn't know this!  I know of the Hill-Burton Fund, but
not this.  How can you find out which hospitals were built with govt funding?
-chris