To: CANCER-L@MAKELIST.COM
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 1999 3:06 PM
Subject: [CANCER-L] no medical insurance...HELP..may need surgery

can anyone help me find a hospital that will "help" me, it is likely I
will need breast
surgery, but I don't have any medical insurance....I am a single mom in
Texas...
and the job I have does not offer insurance.....I have no credit after
the divorce, so
I can not borrow from banks etc. perhaps there is a teaching school or
some kind
of assistance that I am not aware of.....I really just don't know what
to do or where
to turn....for help....

CANCER-L (Support Group) http://rwneill.com
Subscribe: cancer-l-subscribe@egroups.com