[MOL] colon cancer [00694] Medicine On Line

[MOL] colon cancer

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
     I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER, A 33 YEAR OLD MALE. HE HAS REOCCURING COLON CANCER. IT HAS SPREAD TO HIS LIVER  , AND KIDNEYS. HIS DOCTOR HAS ASKED THE FAMILY TO TRY ANY THING TO FIND A MEDICAL, OR ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, A GRADUATE OF THE MAYO SCHOOL, BUT HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING THAT HE KNOWS TO DO. IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT POSSIBLY WORK PLEASE E MAIL ME, OR FEEL FREE TO PAGE ME AT 1-404-278-5528. I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL WITH IN MINUTES ANYTIME 24/7.

THANK YOU,
JOHN D. FULLER