[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.234 - Gifts [00691] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.234 - Gifts

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 234

___________ A Note from Kevin ____________
To all of our American readers, I wish you a very happy
Thanksgiving Day!  To the rest of you, have a wonderful
day as well.  I consider all of you and Powerquotes
itself to be a blessing in my life.  Today of all days
I give thanks to each of you for sharing part of your
days with me.

- K :)

"The only true gift is a portion of yourself."

 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Questions to Ponder

Who have I given a portion of myself to?

Who has given me this truest of gifts?

Have I thanked them for this gift?

=============== Job Seekers ===============

Be first to learn of new employment opportunities with
leading companies like America Online, Lucent
Technologies and Microsoft. Subscribe for free to our
emailed newsletter by sending a new email to:
mailto:subscribe@adguide.com?subject=PwrqtSUBSCRIBE

=============== Job Seekers ===============

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
For information about the Discian Group or its products
and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
forward the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  You can also
subscribe and unsubscribe at http://discian.com/pq.htm .

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----