[MOL] This could be real, be careful.... [00688] Medicine On Line

[MOL] This could be real, be careful....

:

<<
 I am not sure if this is real but I thought I would forward it in case.

  Watch out - this is for real!!!!

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----