[MOL] (ADV) Did You Forget Something? [00686] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (ADV) Did You Forget Something?

All our mailings are sent complying with the proposed United
States Federal requirements for commercial email:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c106:H.R.1910:
Please see the bottom of this message for further information
and removal instructions.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

If you are like most people, you have a busy schedule. Most
likely, you carry an Electronic or Notebook Organizer. But
sometimes, that isn't enough. Some people still use Post-It
Notes and stick them on computers, refrigerators, bathroom
mirrors and you name it.

At Sense-a-vision.com, we're offering a Free Lifetime
Reminder Service that will supplement your organizers.
Register for FREE.  You will be entered Weekly for Free
Drawing to Win a FREE GIFT.  Go to:
<http://www.sense-a-vision.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?Display=/reminder.html>

This FREE Service is brought to you by:
<http://www.sense-a-vision.com> where you can find
Beautiful Gift Ideas.  All gifts items are 25% OFF and our
Weekly Hot Buys are 50% OFF.

What a great way to finish your Christmas Shopping.  Avoid
the long lines at department stores.  By shopping at:
<http://www.sense-a-vision.com>, You'll SAVE TIME and
MONEY!

Hope to be of Service to YOU.

Sense-A-Vision, Inc.

Base, please click on the following:
<mailto:991118a@unbounded.com?subject=Remove>.
This message brought to you by: Sense-A-Vision, Inc.
3305 W. Spring Mountain Rd., #60A, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Fax #: (818) 407-1573