[MOL] Your postcard has been picked up! [00685] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Your postcard has been picked up!

ccr0417@aol.com has picked up your postcard
that you sent on November 24, 1999!

Send another any time!  http://cards.webshots.com

We are looking for people to spread the word about the
Webshots Desktop and the great daily photos!  In fact,
we'll pay!

All you have to do is get as many friends, relatives,
co-workers, or anyone(!) to click on the address below. We are
giving away $250 each month to the individual who refers the most
people!

-Webshots daily!

It's easy, just add your recommendation and forward the text below!

<add your comments here>

Try the Webshots Desktop today and start getting a new
photo every day of the year!

follow this link:

http://cards.webshots.com/ecash.fcgi?id=mol-cancer@lists.meds.com