Re: [MOL] Ponderings and an update on Tommy.../Reply [00672] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ponderings and an update on Tommy.../Reply

Dear Kathy:  We are so happy to get your report on Tommy as many of us have
been praying, even those on line who we are not aware of.

Tommy has it down exactly right, it is not up to any of us when our time
will come and we best take every opportunity now to correct things we have
done wrong and improve on our selves.  This is the cancer journey lesson and
the two of you have learned it very fast and I might add hard.  This is the
lesson many of us speak about as the beautiful side of cancer, the
positiveness that we learn.  Everyone at some point draws this conclusion,
it just takes longer for some.

Please, please keep us posted on Tommy's progress as he prepares for his
stem cell transplant and how it goes for him.  All of us learn from each
other's experiences and we love having you on our forum.  Your friend,
lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....