[MOL] Golf Universe November 22 Newsletter [00669] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Golf Universe November 22 Newsletter

Title: Golf Universe: New for '99
LCS Group,

Inc.
GolfUniverse Home Page
QuickSearch By Course Name
Sign Up Now
Pro Services
GU ONLINE PRO SHOP
GU YELLOW PAGES
MARKETING SERVICES
GU INTERNET SERVICE
On The Links
SPECIFIC SEARCH
GEOGRAPHIC SEARCH
HOLE IN ONE SOCIETY
TOP 100 GOLF COURSES
COURSE REVIEWS
UPDATE/ADD A COURSE
Newsletter Central
GOLF UNIVERSE
NEWSLETTER
GOLF AND TRAVEL
NEWSLETTER
NATIONAL GOLFER
NEWSLETTER
The Clubhouse
FANTASY GOLF
GOLF NEWS
PLAYERS CLUB
OPEN FORUM
FREE SOFTWARE
A TO Z GOLFER'S DICTIONARY
GOLF GAMES
GOLF JOKES!
GOLF TIPS
SURPRISING GOLF FACTS
TIMELINE OF GOLF
FREE LINKS PAGE
MEMBER HOME AREA
Company Info
ABOUT US
CONTACT US
INVESTMENT INFO
PRESS RELEASES
STOCK INFORMATION
JOIN THE YELLOW PAGES

Advertise

On GolfUniverse
Win a

round of golf with Fuzzy Zoeller
Visit our Member Home Area
Link to Golf Universe!
Play Online -

Win Prizes
100% Opt-In
FreeLabels
Join the

American Singles Golf Association for the Millennium

 Newsletter
-
GolfUniverse Newsletter
November 22, 1999

Greetings Golf Enthusiasts,

Welcome to the November 22, 1999 edition of the Golf Universe Newsletter. With over 500,000 subscribers, Golf Universe is one of the Internet's leading FREE golf newsletters. Feel free to forward this newsletter to your interested associates. If you have any thoughts or comments, please send them to info@golfuniverse.com.

For information about subscribing and un-subscribing, please scroll to the bottom of the newsletter.

BUY.COM
$10 Off BUY.COM!

As a new customer to BUY.COM, we're pleased to offer you a $10.00 coupon good on ANY PURCHASE within our specialty stores, including; Computers, Software, Books, Music, Videos, DVD's, and Games. Not only will you find a great selection of brand name merchandise, but you'll also get the lowest prices on the Internet. Visit BUY.COM today and take advantage of the special $10.00 offer.
http://ad.buy.com/clickfrom/shopnow/89440026.asp

Win A Round Of Golf With
Fuzzy Zoeller

You and two of your golfing partners could win a round of golf with PGA Pro golfer Fuzzy Zoeller!
We'll fly your group -- and spouses -- to Fuzzy's home course at Covered Bridge in Sellersburg, Indiana, where you'll enjoy a 3-day, 2-night stay at a hotel in Louisville, KY, with round-trip transfers between the Louisville, KY airport included. And you'll enjoy a free round of golf with Fuzzy! Enter Now To Win!

Also donít forget to download your FREE Adams Golf screen saver Right Here!

TOSKI TIPS No.5

Bob Toski has been called the dean of golf instruction worldwide. He was the Tours leading money winner in 1954. He has given more than 200,000 lessons since he began teaching in 1945, many of them at the Golf Digest Instructional Schools he helped organize. Bob was inducted into the World Golf Instruction Hall of Fame in 1999.
www.absoluteswingmaster.com

Over-control is a tension producing, distance reducing, disease that you should know about because it afflicts all golfers to some degree. Over-control in your golf swing is any action you make that inhibits the natural movement of the clubhead. There are a number of types of over-control, so far we have talked about swaying and straightening the right (left for you lefties) knee on the back swing, today let's talk about going over-the-top or casting.

Continued...

Dr. Golf says...

Your feet are the foundation of your golf swing. You must achieve the "Perfect Balance Position" for maximum distance, accuracy and a consistent "repeating golf swing."

Welcome Fellow Golfers,

My name is Dr. Lon Kolker (a.k.a. Dr Golf). Iím a former podiatrist (foot doctor) but Iím also an avid golfer, and I can tell you with absolute confidence that your feet are the foundation of your golf swing. Perfect balance, which cannot be taught, is absolutely essential to your golf swing, in terms of distance, accuracy and consistency.

Continued...

To find out more about a unique and extremely effective customized solution, visit the Website.

What are YOU doing at this year's New Year's/Millennium???

Single Golfers Meet in Hilton Head for Millennium Party
Celebrate Millennium on Singles Golf Package
Hilton Head + Single Golfers = Great Millennium Party!

Click Here for Details

Simple Fitness Solutions

Your golf game can be improved by following a strength-training and flexibility program. Although it was once believed that strength training would develop bulky, tight muscles that would hinder the golf swing, research and the large number of pros who strength train have dispelled this myth. By conditioning the muscles used in golf you can:

  • increase your clubhead speed and driving distance
  • increase your muscle endurance
  • decrease your risk of injuries related to playing golf
  • increase your enjoyment of the game

Continued...

How To Improve Your Golf

Mental Tip Contributed by Michael Anthony
(www.mentalkeys.com)

A fast and easy way to improve your golf is to control your emotions because they affect your brainís chemistry and performance.

First, you begin by asking yourself, "How strong is my desire to improve?" The strength of desire necessary to improve is in direct proportion to the degree of success you wish to attain. If you desire to be the best golfer in the world, you need to have the strongest desire. On the other hand, if you only want to be average, you only need an average desire. So start by deciding if you really desire to improve your golf and are willing to put forth the effort to get better.

Continued...

Now you can vote for your favorite course online at GolfUniverse.com. We would like to hear your opinions on some of the courses youíve played on. To review your favorite course go to:
http://www.golfuniverse.com/courses/formSearch.c fm

Advertising Opportunities in the Golf Universe Newsletter

Sign up to receive our free online newsletters!

Golf Universe Newsletter
Turnstile's Golf & Travel Newsletter
National Golf Research Institute Newsletter

They're Free!

Back

GolfUniverse.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of LCS Golf.For investing information click here.

Copyright © GolfUniverse Inc., 1999
All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum at , or send an email message to: majordomo@lists.meds.com with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line: unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email address. ------------------------------------------------------------------------