[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.233 - Dreams [00668] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 3.233 - Dreams

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 233

"I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I
overcame the nightmares because of my dreams."

 - Dr. Jonas Salk,  Developer of the first polio vaccine

Questions to Ponder

What do I dream about?

Will my dreams help me overcome my nightmares?

Today's Sponsor - the Creative Sparks Calendar

The Creative Sparks desk calendar is the unique calendar
that specifically promotes creativity and innovation.
Each quote, tip, puzzle etc. is selected to inspire
creativity or innovation (taking your ideas to reality).
And most importantly, profits from the sale of the
Creative Sparks calendar fund the NCCI program City
Lights - the exciting program designed to foster
teamwork, creativity and creative problem solving for
inner city children.

For more information or to place your order go to:
http://discian.com/creativesparks.htm .  I've got one
on my desk, and I'm sure you'd love one on your
desk as well.

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
For information about the Discian Group or its products
and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
forward the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  You can also
subscribe and unsubscribe at http://discian.com/pq.htm .

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----