Re: [MOL] Mesothelioma [00659] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mesothelioma

Ummmmm...... you have me mixed up with someone else on this list...the
gentleman posted under a subject line I used.....hence the
confusion.......I trashed a ton of posts so I can't tell u who it is...hope
he reads this and thanks 4 yer thoughts

At 6:36 PM -0800 11/23/99, Cori Harth wrote:
>Aloha red-eye ...wish we didn't have to welcome you back under these
>circumstances.  I am Cori, I'm not on line, but Jeanne forwarded me your
>message earlier today.  If your brother has not had surgery and he has an
>open chest cavity, he would be a good candidate for a drug called Platar
>which is showing great results...Trials are being conducted at NY Univ
>School of Med Comprehensive Cancer Center - Principal:  Dr Perez Solar..I do
>not have his phone # but fax # is 212-263-0715.  You could go into what I
>consider the best mesothelioma site on the web - www.mesothel.com (Roger
>Worthingon attorney's website - very comprehensive...Also check out
>www.iatclinic.com   242-352-7455 (IAT alternative - immune therapy in , Dr
>John Clement).  www.cancervaccine.com 404-474-4422 (Immunocomp, Stockbridge
>GA - Dr Jim Mc Coy)...They all know me quite well by now!!! so you are
>welcome to use my name as a referral - Cori Harth.
>Another website is www.mesothelioma.com (J. Early attorneys also).  Meso is
>caused by exposure to asbestos, in fact it is the only 100% environmental
>related cancer.  Most patients have ongoing lawsuits as a result of this.
>Any and all these sites should be a good place to start.  Best of luck.  If
>I can be of additional help, you're welcome to email me directly at
>cori_harth@mindspring.com.  Cori.

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...