[MOL] Mesothelioma [00658] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mesothelioma

Aloha red-eye ...wish we didn't have to welcome you back under these
circumstances.  I am Cori, I'm not on line, but Jeanne forwarded me your
message earlier today.  If your brother has not had surgery and he has an
open chest cavity, he would be a good candidate for a drug called Platar
which is showing great results...Trials are being conducted at NY Univ
School of Med Comprehensive Cancer Center - Principal:  Dr Perez Solar..I do
not have his phone # but fax # is 212-263-0715.  You could go into what I
consider the best mesothelioma site on the web - www.mesothel.com (Roger
Worthingon attorney's website - very comprehensive...Also check out
www.iatclinic.com   242-352-7455 (IAT alternative - immune therapy in , Dr
John Clement).  www.cancervaccine.com 404-474-4422 (Immunocomp, Stockbridge
GA - Dr Jim Mc Coy)...They all know me quite well by now!!! so you are
welcome to use my name as a referral - Cori Harth.
Another website is www.mesothelioma.com (J. Early attorneys also).  Meso is
caused by exposure to asbestos, in fact it is the only 100% environmental
related cancer.  Most patients have ongoing lawsuits as a result of this.
Any and all these sites should be a good place to start.  Best of luck.  If
I can be of additional help, you're welcome to email me directly at
cori_harth@mindspring.com.  Cori.