[MOL] Thanks for all your support. [00646] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks for all your support.

Dear everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that my mother (who was diagnosed with Colon
cancer last year) is fine!!!  We were a lttle worried because test showed
that levels in her blood indicated that the cancer might be back but as it
turns out there was nothing there.

I cannot express to you all how much talking with you and reading your
stories has helped me.  I know the road is long and that there may indeed be
bumps along the way, but I feel confident and happy today and that's what
really counts.

I hope you all continue to do well.  Thank you so much for all your support
and help.

Lovingly, Andrea