Re: [MOL] red-eye is back [00642] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] red-eye is back

Hi, Red-eye, actually this is better news as there more treatments for
mesiothelioma. I have heard of some new treatments going on trial.
Photodynamic thereapy and a drug called "platar" which they inject into
the pleural space. Cori would know if she is on line. Jeanne