RE: [MOL] red-eye is back [00637] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] red-eye is back

Red Eye,

Unfortunate circumstances bring you back but you sound like you have a good
attitude.  Thanks for sharing 'Things to be grateful for'  I enjoyed it.  By
the way, do you ever watch the crocodile hunter on animal planet?  They do
specials on tortoises some times, that Steve guy is hilarious.  Keep us
posted.

regards,

Dusti

Dusti Barham