Re: [MOL] red-eye is back/Welcome home! [00636] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] red-eye is back/Welcome home!

Gosh it was good to hear from you Red-Eye.  Missed you.  Am very sorry to
hear about Mom and yes they can think they have all the cancer only for it
to show up someplace else and certain cancers tend to travel to the brain
first.  I am sorry to hear of this; but trust me when I say they can do more
for brain cancer now than ever before.  A friend of mine had it matasized to
the brain and she gets SRS radiation, and a few months later a couple more
pop up and she gets her radiation again.  She was just here visiting me and
is doing wonderful and how great it was to see her.  So hang in there pal.

Hope your sister continues on the good path she appears to be on and thanks
for the reminder of how grateful we all should be.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....