Re: [MOL] red-eye is back [00633] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] red-eye is back

At 01:39 PM 11/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>   Dear Sir,                 Undifferentiated Adeno Carcinoma in July of
>this year,I  have only now found the guts and bravery to look further into
>the  disease.                 Please could you forward to me any
>information that you think I would find  usefull.                  A full
>description of cause and effect would help.Plus is it so hopeless when  the
>tumour stays undetected.                    I would be gratefull for any
>help,thank you                          Alan Wood               I  also am
Hi All,
I must say...I am you are here :-)

What has transpired...

My Mom.... after beating lung cancer....to the Doc's surprise...is now
undergoing radiation treatment daily. her dr saw her naturally before
proceeding with this treatment..and because he saw difference in her facial
appearance...decided to do an MRI.... I was told today that she now has
brain cancer. Is this unusual or is it typical?

My Sister...diagnosed with lukemia...has undergone her first week of
chemo...and feels fine. She is dreding the lose of her hair but will take
this in stride as well. They will be keeping her in the hospital for at
least another three weeks....as they want to keep her in a "safe"
environment...since her blood count is so low. Then she is supposed to have
another week of chemo.....every 4 hr round the clock..again.

Both of these women are fighters and I am sure will overcome :-)

I thought that since we are entering the "Holiday Season" the following
would snatch some of us(me for sure) back to reality

THINGS  TO BE THANKFUL FOR:

The mess to clean after a party because it means I have been
surrounded  by friends.

The taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.

The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.

My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the
sunshine.

A lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need
fixing because it means I have a home.

 All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we
have freedom of speech.

The space I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am
capable of walking.

My huge heating bill because it means I am warm.

The neighbor behind me in who sings off key because it means that I
can hear.

The piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to
wear.

Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have
been productive.

The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that
I'm alive.

Getting too much E-mail bogs me down but at least I know I have friends who
are thinking of me.

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...