[MOL] Confirmation needed for enrollment [00627] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Confirmation needed for enrollment

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States Federal requirements for commercial email: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618. Please see the bottom of this message for further information and removal instructions.

MailDebate.Com, the company that pays rewards for joining their mailing lists, is contacting you to confirm your enrollment in our database. In our view, since receiving email solicitations on the Internet is inevitable, you might as well have a chance on winning some cash.  In addition, by joining our opt-in mailing list club you will receive the following benefits:

- Free entries into our monthly giveaways of up to $5000.00    cash (Reply for details)
- First chance at promotional, sale, and special offers from    leading companies
- Lowest prices to the software professional marketers use.
- Submit your site to the top ten search engines for FREE.
- FREE E-Books on Internet Marketing available for download.
- Access to free email address services.
- DISCOUNT on member mailings.
- PLUS MORE.....

In order to participate, simply reply to this message to confirm membership, we will send you additional info regarding our company and our contest.

If you are not interested, simply delete this message and you not be included in ANY future mailings sent out by this company.

Thank you for your time.

** Please note, we recognize the sensitivity regarding the use of SPAM on the Internet.  Please accept our apologies for this one time intrusion and understand that the eventual goal of our organization is to send advertisements only to people who are willing to accept them.  Please be assured that if you do not reply to this message you will never again receive a mailing from our company.

Required Sender Information:
MailDebate.com
Slidell, LA 70461
webmaster@mail.maildebate.com