Re: [MOL] pancreatic cancer--aggressive treatment wanted [00619] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] pancreatic cancer--aggressive treatment wanted

      In my unprofesstional, but experienced opinion, your best option is at
Staten Island University Hospital. Lillian can give you the web site address.
 My husband (age 42) was diagnosed October 1998, he received P32 injections
at the Center for Molecular Medicine, which were successful, however, it did
nothing for the liver mets.
     We were one week from Staten Island when a succumbed to this dreadful
disease this past June.  Best of luck to you both.
Nisi