Re: [MOL] Information/ Reply Mautiple Myleoma [00611] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Information/ Reply Mautiple Myleoma

Hi Heidi!  Welcome to our forum.  I have listed a URL that will take you to
some excellent sites regarding this cancer and the treatment of Thalomide.
Please know they have come out with so many new treatments now with many
more promising treatments on the horizons.  Good luck and if we may be of
further assistance just ask.  Your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=multiple+myeloma%3F&x=17&y=13

Warmly, lillian

more....