Re: [MOL] Information [00607] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Information

Dear Heidi:
     There was a recent article in the New York Times (last week) that an
oncologist in Arizona used thalidomide with other chemo for a kind of myeloma
and got an amazing response.  Sorry I'm not more specific.  If you can't find
this info, let me know and I'll look up the precise article for you.  All the
best Bess