[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS! THE GOOD NEWS! [00585] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS! THE GOOD NEWS!

I want to keep this as short as possible; but felt it important that I share it with you.  I am a two time cancer survivor and a 2 time caregiver.  The second round of cancer I was allergic to the treatment and it created some very serious problems for me.  If I had thought fighting cancer was hard, I tell you friends this was even harder.  I got hit with some 9 different autoimmune diseases, three and a half year's ago. I was fortunate if I could remember the last word I said.  I had inslet strokes, enlarged heart, addidsons, CFS, CPS, high cholesterol (from steroids), anxiety attacks, no thyroid function and then got hit with diabetes.  I have fought a very long hard battle along with my wonderful doctor and for the very first time in all those year's I found out Friday that at long last all medications are in sync, that my tumor marker was 7 (Yippee), blood pressure perfect, sugar level, perfect.  I gave up smoking a week ago and am doing excellent in that department.  The last of the good news is that my mind is fully functioning now and I have lost six pounds.  For those that do not know steroids, one tends to have a horrendous weight gain.  I am alive, not perfect by any mean's; but sure enough alive enough to smell the flowers, to pick up a grand child, to drive, and so on.  I am alive!  So, do I believe in hope?  Do I believe in mind over matter?  Do I believe in a Supreme Being?  You bet I do!  Always, lillian

Warmly, lillian