Re: [MOL] Lillian!! [00584] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian!!

I am sure our June will see your message when she comes into work.  She is
getting ready to vacation with one of her daughters and looking forward to
the change in pace.  I am sure she is doing fine, she's one tough cookie and
I often look up and admire her. Oops!  I hope she doesn't see that and get a
big head???

Great on the house bit, even greater about the possibility for John, it sure
as heck sounds like your life is coming together; but then I never doubted
that it wouldn't.
As the saying goes "You've come a long way baby"!

I will start praying that I never loose my hair, as this head is funny, at
least it feels funny!

Thanks for asking about my honey.  He is home, was told not to lift; etc.
Did he listen?  No!  But he sure is listening now and being an angel.  He
returns in about three weeks for the 5 week treatment.

I have learned that I can do for myself once again and this is a great
feeling.  I have started driving again (ah freedom!)  The first in more than
three year's!  I believe things are changing for me too and what a glorious
feeling.  love ya, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....