Re: [MOL] Lillian!! [00583] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian!!

Lillian:  Work has kept me so busy with the new changes coming up. The new
company is taking over Dec 1st.  I am excited about it. Things have to be better
than they have been so far. I have some people in high places on my side and
have been told not to worry about my job. And yes, I am thinking there is an
increase in pay as well. This company may possibly be able to hire John as well.
We are looking for him to be here at the beginning of the year. Sometime in
January. The contract I had on my house I had to turn down because I want to
finish chemo before worrying about a place to go. They still want the house and
are willing to wait. Isn't that great? Things are coming together for me
finally. I will keep you posted on this.

Italked to my doctor some yesterday and he said he thinks it is an indication of
mt hair coming out. I guess my fear is that I will shave it and it won't all
fall out. Howver, patchy isn't good either and it is coming out by the handfuls.
A big wind will strip me totally...LoL I am very happy with my wig tho. Actually
maybe looking forward to it because it won't take me as long to get ready in the
mornings..LoL. I will take a picture with it and without it and send em to ya.
My doctor told me to think of it as "God made perfect heads...the rest he put
hair on". LoL

How is your husband doingand how are you? Also, how is June?
Love
Diane