Re: [MOL] Lillian!! [00582] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian!!

Diane!  It was so good to hear from you, I have been concerned.  Glad things
are okay; except for that fatigue.   Isn't that a kicker?  It might be wise
to go ahead and shave and put on that beautiful new wig for your job
interview.  Be sure to mention the pain in your head to your doctor and see
what he says about this...  I know you will be glad to be through treatment!
We will celebrate the MOL way!  Now be sure to let us know how you make out
on the job interview also and here's hoping there's a big fat increase
attached to it!!!!  Love ya, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....