[MOL] Lillian!! [00581] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian!!

Hi Lillian..how are you doing? I am doing pretty good.
Tired some days from the chemo. I go next week for my
second one. 2 more to go after that...yayyyyyy!!! I
have a quetion. My head is very very sore....as of
now, when I run my fingers thru my hair I am losing
handfuls at a time. Is this an indication that it is
about to all fall out? It is so sore that I am
thinking about helping the process along and shaving
it and wearing my wig now or hats. Whatcha think? I
have a job interview tomorrow and I don't think it
would be too attractive to have my hair shedding...LoL
 Love,
Diane