[MOL] Get Free 56K modem for targeted 775,000 ads! [00572] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Get Free 56K modem for targeted 775,000 ads!

*This is not SPAM, we are in the same list*
*Remove please send to: presendent@minister.com*

Dear leaders:

Target your ads to over 775,000 biz&opp seekers with virtually no cost ! YOu
can get the full resell right!!
Do-it-yourself! plus get tons of valuble product and info for free!
Purchase  our product now , you can get 56k Fax/modem(99 USD value) for free!
everyon can get!!
Get more info : http://ottawa.spedia.net

Thanks!

Home processor needed! No MML!