Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer Reply/ [00555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer Reply/

Kim:

Here is a really good URL to go to and it will have some excellent sites for
you to explore.  Would you advise me as to what you are thinking about in
long term care?  Will the individual be living with you or someone else in
the family and you are looking for nurses; etc. to come in and take care of
the patient?  Does the patient have good health insurance?  Are you looking
for a cancer center for the person to live?  How long ago was the individual
DX and what stage small cell lung cancer does the person have?  What
treatment has been used so far.  All this is important in order for us to
help you as much as possible.   Your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=small+cell+lung+cancer%3F&x=11&y
=8

more....