Re: [MOL] Cancer questions...from Chris [00550] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer questions...from Chris

Thank you Lillian for sharing your nice thoughts. I don't recall the first
message at all - but I am sure it was filled with fear and anguish.

My father was told to use only "Vaseline" for the burns.  He won't take any
advice other than the doctor gives him.  So my only recourse is to hope and
try to keep informed.
Thanks for the info.  God bless. Chris