[MOL] Santa's Solutions: November 18th, 1999 [00535] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Santa's Solutions: November 18th, 1999

==================================
SANTA'S SOLUTIONS
Timesaving Tips for a More Relaxed Holiday

PREMIERE EDITION
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.0.http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Santa.com

Solutions and receive it weekly, go here:
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.148
You'll be asked to register for the FREE Santa.com
Holiday Club First.

IN THIS ISSUE

** Use Our Integrated "Get-Organized" Services To
Make HOLIDAY PLANNING a Breeze!
     -- To-Do List
     -- Wish List Registry
     -- Shopping List
     -- Address Book
** MAKE Beautiful Personalized Ornaments to
Give as GIFTS!
** For the HOLIDAY HOSTESS. You'll Love
These Winning Ideas!
     -- Fancy (and Frugal) Centerpiece in a snap
     -- Easy Orange Espresso Balls (Recipe)
** Check OUT THIS WEEK'S HOT GIFT PICKS!

====================================
STREAMLINE YOUR HOLIDAY PLANNING

** Create Your Timesaving To-Do List **
It's the easiest way to stay on top of the holidays.
You'll find a complete list of "things-to-do" (and the
order in which to do them) at Santa.com. You can
tailor the list to exactly your way of doing things.
Add items. Delete items. Reschedule items. And
we'll even send weekly "reminder e-mails" to keep
you on track with the week's to-dos. Try it. We think
you'll find it incredibly convenient.
Click on
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.141
---- and relax!

** Create and Send Your Wish List Registry **
Here's a handy way to make sure you get everybody
the gifts THEY REALLY want and YOU get the
gifts YOU really want! Just send a Wish List
Request to the folks you'd like to give gifts to this
year and let them tell you exactly what they'd like.
Plus, you can send your loved ones your own Wish
List Registry. It's a breeze to put together and you
(and your friends and family) will save tons of
shopping time. Plus, it's loads of fun choosing the
things you'd like!  Click here:
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.121

** Put Together a Shopping List **
A shopping list is maybe the most essential thing
you can do to streamline your holiday planning. You
can quickly create one at Santa.com. Simply type in
the names of the friends and family members for
whom you plan to get a gift, along with the amount
you think you'd like to spend. We'll keep track of
your budget for you. And you can see at a glance
what you still need to get and for whom. It's a
terrific feeling seeing your progress. To start your
list, just click here:
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.142

** Create an Address Book **
Creating an Address Book links all of our holiday
planning services together, so the information you
enter in one can be shared among the others without
wasted keystrokes, TO SAVE YOU EVEN MORE TIME!
To start your address book, just click here:
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.149

====================================
EASY HOMEMADE GIFTS: MAKE BEAUTIFUL
PERSONALIZED ORNAMENTS

Quickly transform plain, inexpensive ornaments into
treasured mementos you can give to friends,
neighbors, and family.
You can do it in 3 quick steps.  Go here to find out how:
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.143

====================================
HOLIDAY HOSTESS: TWO GREAT IDEAS

** Fancy (and Frugal) Centerpiece **
Here's an idea for a holiday centerpiece that's both a
snap to put together and doesn't cost much to boot!
Just step outside and pick autumn-colored leaves,
berries and greens from your backyard or
neighborhood park. Arrange them tastefully down
the center of your table, and then tuck candlesticks
or votives among the foliage. Voila! A centerpiece
that's certain to draw "oohs-and-ahhs" from your guests!

** Orange Espresso Balls **
Liqueur scented uncooked cookies have always been
popular around the holidays. This variation of a
traditional rum ball mixes the heady flavors of
chocolate, espresso, and orange liqueur for a
wonderful cocktail party pick me up. These are
simple and easy to make, but they are not a last
minute dessert. For the flavors to blend, the cookies
need to be made at least one week and up to a month
ahead of time. They can even be made up to six
months ahead of time and frozen.
Click here for the recipe
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.144

For more mouth-watering recipes, visit
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.105

====================================
THIS WEEK'S HOT GIFT PICKS

FOR JUST ABOUT ANYONE ON YOUR LIST -
MINIATURE MILK CHOCOLATE FRUITS: $22.00
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.145

FOR KIDS (7 and over) - POKEMAN STARTER KIT: $24.99
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.146

FOR KIDS (8 and over) - INDOOR OR OUTDOOR FLOWER
OR VEGETABLE GARDEN $18.00
http://santa.santa.com/kc1236434.268.0.147

receive Santa's Solutions' gift-giving, decorating
and holiday solutions tips weekly, go here: